Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Jumping on the Gaga bandwagon

With lyrics such as: "Let's have some fun, this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick," my first impression of this woman was "Holy hell, What a SLUT!" It's been months since I drew this conclusion, and while it may still hold true, I also have come to another one: I LOVE THAT SLUT.

It took a lot of convincing, but I'd say the defining moment of me crossing over to the Gaga side was when I witnessed her epic performance at the MTV Video Awards. Not only was it frigging crazy (really), I found out she actually possesses talent. Odd, in our current culture littered with talentless pop tarts.

While at the record store this past weekend (they do still exist.. however, I don't think they're actually called record stores. Anyway, they can thank me later) I saw how awesome Lady Gaga looked on her Fame Monster album, so I bought it! Upon reading the insert, I noticed she actually writes her own music. Plus another 100 points!

Monday night she performed for Queen Elizabeth II at the Royal Variety Performance in Blackpool, England. Look how cute she is!



The point of this is, she's awesome, while I love her avante-garde style, I was also surprised to find out she's actually gorgeous underneath the feathers/spikes/maskes/etc.



Love that girl. There, I said it.

No comments: