Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The most wonderful time of the year?

That's what they say anyway. Some, myself included, think of it as the most STRESSFUL time of the year. On top of a bajillion projects, work, addicting TV shows,active social lives , etc. we have to add shopping for others to the list?? I, for one have a whopping 22 people on my list this year. It just keeps on growing every year. People keep popping out babies, I keep getting more popular.. what gives? Will it ever end?! I hope not.

Since I am a time and money starved student, I decided to try my luck at online shopping. Here are some of the best sites that I came across:

Urban Outfitters: this site has an awesome section- Cheap Thrills, gifts under $20. Lot's of HOT options for the fashionistas on your list too!
Chapters and Indigo: I LOVE this store. I love books, and I love all of the useless stuff that they keep by the checkout! This site also has gift ideas sorted by price.
Bath and Body Works: A fail proof option for anybody's mom. Check out the editor's pick section.
Lou Lou Magazine gift guide: This. is. the. best. It has stuff for everyone on your list! Most of it is pretty affordable too.
Hotwire: Feeling really generous? Buy that special someone a trip. I have had amazing luck with booking CHEAP yet GLAMOROUS trips on this site.

If all else fails, there's always The Human Fund


Whatever you end up getting that special someone, I sincerely hope it makes them almost this happy:


No comments: